Cat Forum banner

What is/was the age of your longest-lived cat?

• One to five years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six to ten years

• Eleven to fifteen years

• Fifteen to eighteen years

• Nineteen or older

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<<)) With increased understanding that cats are not "little dogs," more and improved veterinary care, and the development of superior foods, studies show cats are living longer nowadays.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I can´t answer the question since non of my cats have died yet. All of them are very healthy and alive.

·
Registered
265 Posts
My oldest cat is still alive but Mitzi is around 14 to 15. We're not quite sure of her exsact age because she was adopted from a shelter. She looks very good for her age and she is still active. She runs, plays and jumps although she cannot jump as high and run as fast as she used to.She can be a grumpy old lady at times but we still love her. :D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
My oldest cat is named Mitzi too and she's 19 and still alive...but since it says "19 or older", I think I answer hehe.

Mitzi's Rock!
tanyuh

·
Registered
572 Posts
Well, none of mine now are old, the oldest is just 6. But the oldest kitty we had was when I was a kid, he lived to be 21. He died in 1984 when I was 4, he was my best friend those first 4 years of my life and my mom's companion since she was a child herself..

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Lady and Lucy are going to be 16 yrs. old in July & August respectively.

·
Registered
300 Posts
My oldest cat and first cat since I was really little went missing a couple months ago. :( I don't know what happened to her or if she is still alive somewhere (Hopefully she is!!) But she is/was around 2.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My brother is about 8 years older than me and when he was a little boy a our neighbor gave him a kitten. She died when I was 14 and was about 19-20 years old. As I got older I was the closest one to her. One of the most beautiful and wonderful cats I have ever known....I miss her...

Nerina~

1 - 18 of 18 Posts