Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I saw this quite a while ago.
Oven mitts are a good idea! I've been using leather gardening gloves when I deal with the ferals (getting them in/out of cages when I have them fixed)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ran across this video about a month while researching some guitar pieces.
I would place this in the CATegory of rap music. Being older and feeling that rapping displays no talent at all, I fell in love with it. Mudt of been wrong with my first thoughts.
I thought he may be lip sink a song or changed the words to a rap tune.
I played it for my 22 year old granddaughter the other night and asked her if it went with a popular rap tune. She did not recongnize the tune. That man has a true talent.
Gotta play it 1 more time before going to bed.
From the oldman

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I've watched it so many times since I first discovered it that I know every bit by heart.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is funny! Now this guy is making video's of his cats like often on a different youtube page just for them. lol

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Hehe, yeah I remember this when my boyfriend showed me awhile back. The whole thing fits Alice perfectly. I sing it to her sometimes. XD

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see now people are trying to do their own version's of the song. XD But they aren't as good as the original.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
The guy (Mr. Safety, he calls himself) only agreed to adopt the kitty (Sparta) to impress his then gf (now wife), who was delighted with the idea when a friend asked if they could adopt it. That's when he wrote the song, he was overwhelmed. Sparta used to bite as a kitten. Since then, he's the more fanatic of the two about Sparta, Locky and cats in general, and can't imagine life without those two.

Ok, so you all know the story already, but I just felt like telling it again, I think it's so sweet...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts