Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are Nakie Bird and Riddle this afternoon. Nakie has just had a bath, and I suppose that he thought Riddle needed a bath, too!!

Too cute!!! (Also, you can see the size difference here. too. Riddle and Rumor will never grow to the size that Nakie has).

And to think I was worried about them getting along! Shows what I know about my gentle giant!
:wink:

I'm sure you can see the progression of events, LOL!

Here are some pictures of just Nakie!

And for extra cuteness: Rumor sleeping!

(How can this even be comfortable????)

·
Super Moderator
26,540 Posts
OMGosh! Those are the cutest pictures! All of your cats are beautiful. :luv

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Adorable! It's so cute when kitties make friends! Especially when it's a big one and a little one.

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Nakie is HUGE!!!

What a beauty!! I'm in love! :heart

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Wow, Nakie looks a beautiful version of the Beast in The Beauty and the Beast... huge and furry and dignified - what a stunner! :D

And of course Riddle looks so tiny and fuzzy next to him... rubber-Rumor sleeping is super cute too! What a lovely cat family!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I love all your kitties, but Nakkie is gorgeous!!! He has the most beautiful face.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww! Thanks guys!

Nakie always looks so grumpy in pictures. This was a rare opportunity for me to show you guys how big and gentle that he is.

I knew he must have been lonely as an only cat, and I'm pleased that everyone gets along so well.

At first I was a little wary...due to his size, Nakie could really hurt a kitten. Introductions were done very carefully, but as always, Nakie was a gentleman about it and didn't even hiss.

I wish I had pictures of him as a kitten. By the time he was six months, he looked like he was a full grown cat. I don't think he's stopped growing completely, yet. I got him on June 1st of 2004...

Anyway, I'm glad everyone enjoyed my cat-family, LOL! I'm lucky to have such great pets! :luv :luv :luv

When Nakie's fur is finally dry, I'll have to get you more pictures so that you can see him in all of his fluffy glory ;-)

Awww! Kaia must be gorgeous! ;-) Just teasing! I admit I'm very biased about my babies (isn't every mom, though??) I think that Rumor is a classic spotted tabby... Whatever she is, she's a little wild cat!!

Riddle is by far the most people oriented kitten out of the three. The BF and I had some good friends over last weekend, and Riddle just curled up in my friend's girlfriend's lap and just purred for over an hour.

She wanted to take him home so badly, but I had to say "Sorry, that baby has found his forever home!" :wink:

Rumor is also fairly people oriented, but she only prefers certain people. We have a certain friend who can make her lay in his lap and purrrrrrr, but she's not normally all that friendly with strangers.

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Nakie is definitely a huge handsome guy! Love that pic with Riddle's paws on his face and they look like they're kissing! I think one is worthy of entering into a cat calendar contest.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww! Thanks Desnbaby! I remember my first couple of posts here, and I saw your baby and I was like 8O That looks like my cat!!!! 8O

Baby is so gorgeous! We can bond in the fact that we both have large, gray cuties as our bestest pals! What lucky moms we are!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Can someone please explain to Riddle that he's not a dog? :wink:

The Sock Guardian at his post! *Whewww* No more of those sneaky sock gnomes going and stealing one sock out of a pair! Nakie has this covered!

He's just too cute to move!!!

·
Banned
5,531 Posts

I WANT NAKIE
I WANT NAKIE
I WANT NAKIE
I WANT NAKIE

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awww!!!

YOu can borrow him, but you can't keep him LOL!

My cranky uncle seems to be feeling under the weather. I sense a vet visit will be in his near future, as he is sneezing a bit, too...

I've put him in his favorite box with his favorite blankie and some Felidae wet on a little saucer for him and put the vaporizer close to him. Hopefully his summer cold will clear up.

I think I'll make a vet visit just in case....

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
OhMy said:
Aww! Thanks Desnbaby! I remember my first couple of posts here, and I saw your baby and I was like 8O That looks like my cat!!!! 8O

Baby is so gorgeous! We can bond in the fact that we both have large, gray cuties as our bestest pals! What lucky moms we are!
You're welcome ;) Thanks, indeed we are! :D Poor baby :(

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have to ask, what breed is Riddle?
I noticed that Riddle has a "heart" shape on the white part of his tail. Is it ever cute.
Can I steal the two of them? I will take good care of them, I promise.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts