Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved a thread from the Cat Chat forum to the Review forum. To me it appears to be spam, even though it may be an offer of interest to forum members. It's his first and only posting, so far. He's advertising ceramic tiles to be used as memorials for pets. I've also sent him a PM advising that his posting is being evaluated for adherence to our rules.

I may have a heightened sensitivity to spam than most, since I find spam so offensive technically. I would appreciate any input and opinion.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
It seems iffy to me too. At this time I haven't formed an opinion on what to do about it, though. The fact that it is politely worded and is for a product that could be of interest to many members is what is giving me pause.

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
The only thing which annoys me about companies is they dont ask permission first, they have no interest in the site other than th money it can make them, which does bug me.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
It was politely worded and a product of some interest, but the fact that he's not a normal poster and didn't ask for permission irks me.

P.S. I'm not too far from Suttons Bay, Michigan... want me to drive down there and give him a good talk? :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts