Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Joined the forum to seek advice for my indoor only semi-feral cat. I've always been a dog person and hadn't ever owned a cat until September of last year when my little terror somehow wiggled into my heart. I've learned a lot this past year and it was sure a steep learning curve but I still need help to work out the kinks with my cat and learn how to better understand what she's telling me.

Chance shares her home with 5 dogs(4 large, 1 small) a snake, 5 rats and more aquariums of fish then I can count. Luckily for me she hasn't taken an interest in all the delicious fish that are swimming around. I very much enjoy having Chance in my life although at times it's very tough(tonight she tried to eat my shihpoo) and hopefully the forum will help her become a better cat and me a better owner.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pictures of Chance. And hearing stories as well. My two are former feral kittens turned into snuggle bugs. They still keep some of their feral skittishness, but are learning to trust and accept loves!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts