Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Spirit
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start off by saying nothing off with Spirit what so ever ☺ Just that I noticed there are two patches along his lower spine and base of tail that have gone lighter the the rest of his coat. He's a dark grey n white. Pics attached to show what I'm talking about. Any ideas welcome. I've had cats most of my adult life and not seen this. Thanks for looking.
Cat Carnivore Dog breed Small to medium-sized cats Terrestrial animal

Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Tail

·
Super Moderator
27,172 Posts
He is so sleek and cool looking, and wasn't he diagnosed with cancer at one time? I think he's a special cat and the change in color is just one more unique thing about him. And, wow, look at that tail! I think he'll keep you on your toes and keep surprising you.

·
Registered
Spirit
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good memory Marie.. turned out he was MISDIAGNOSED with cancer.. Thats a whole other story.. He's definitely unique and for sure keeps me on my toes .. ROFL..

·
Registered
159 Posts
Could he be pulling some fur so it is becoming thinner? I had one, at about 10 years old,that did that and at first, before the skin actually showed, it just looked lighter. Vet could find no prob cept cat #2 had died within the year, leaving him alone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts