Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Charcoal and Trigger
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My kitty has some weird behavior. She started jumping on top of doors and she does it constantly. She gives me many heart attacks because she gets up on the inch thick door and then puts one paw on the wall while she puts her head upside down. The door is 7 ft. tall. I always go get her down safely, but she jumps down sometimes, and she fell off the door today. She landed on her feet and just let out a small meow before I scooped her up. She is doing fine, but it worries me that she does this when I’m not home. Am I just worried over nothing? Never had a wild gymnast cat before. She can jump so much farther and higher than I thought possible.if I can figure out how to post a small picture I will.

·
Super Moderator
27,081 Posts
Can you keep the doors closed that she jumps up on? It would only be when nobody's home and would at least give you a little peace of mind while you're away. Even when you're home, I would close the doors almost all the way so people and cats can still go in and out, but not enough room for her to jump up on them.

Reactions: Mosi
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.