Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
i couldn't watch the whole thing. maybe i'm a softy, but it was too sad. there are sick people out there who do horrible things to poor, helpless animals.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Izzy, I believe Furbabies was referring to the other meaning of the word graphic--the second meaning listed, 2b, not the first:

Main Entry: 1graph·ic
Pronunciation: 'gra-fik
Variant(s): also graph·i·cal /-fi-k&l/
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin graphicus, from Greek graphikos, from graphein

1 : formed by writing, drawing, or engraving
2 usually graphic a : marked by clear lifelike or vividly realistic description b vividly or plainly shown or described

Source: Merriam Webster online

Many people get too upset when cruelty is shown this clearly, so Furbabies were warning those people.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I had to force myself to watch the video, it is incredibly sad. Few things bother more than animal abuse. :cry:

I fully support getting information out, but some people are just unable to watch things like this. A warning about the horrific nature of that video is a kindness to those who simply can't handle it.

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
I cannot view it :? . You do not need to post it in two places you know :wink: . I don't think you should have posted that in Kitty Humor because by the sounds of it it isn't funny :( :? .

·
Registered
562 Posts
I think it's important to watch things like this. Yes it's really sad, but these things happen. Seeing how animals are actually treated will maybe make people revert to buying free range meat and orgainc milk etc. The warning was in the title of the post...it is really sad, but it should be watched.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DesnBaby said:
I cannot view it :? . You do not need to post it in two places you know :wink: . I don't think you should have posted that in Kitty Humor because by the sounds of it it isn't funny :( :? .

The only reason i put it there, iis b/c i ddidn't know where else to put it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I think you made it clear in the post in humour that you didn't know where else to put it and you also made it clear that it was upsetting. As I said in my previous post, we need to see these things in order to comprehend the extent of animal cruelty. Don't worry too much :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts