Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little lovely tabby brown Cheetah likes to lay on bare skin, especially mine.

I found it out one time when he was meowing at the bathroom door. Listening to his cute cries, I ended up opening the door for him. He looked at me and jumped on my laps and sat down. It was really weird that he sat on my laps at this special time.

One morning, when I was still in bed, I kicked off my blanket and Cheetah immedicately put his head on my lap (I was wearing shorts) and slept.

One time, Cheetah found out my brother was taking a nap toplessly, he laid down on his back for a nap too.

Any of your cats like to lay on bare skin?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Sully is like this. I don't know if its the bare skin thing or that I just smell good but he LOVES to be held when I just get out of the shower. He barely waits for me to dry off first! Silly boy!.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, Monty like to lie on my face at 3 am. So far, I have managed to wake up before I'm dead.
Haha, right on! Cheetah loves to sleep on my face/neck when he was younger. I just could not figure out the "bare skin" part.

·
Super Moderator
26,583 Posts
Cleo likes to knead my arm at night before she goes to sleep, but it has to be bare skin. Which is fine except when it's cold. Then I have to pull my nightie down a bit so she can get at my cold bare skin. Spoiled much?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
marie73, No totally not spoiled, that is the way it should be. :cool
Sometimes I voluntarily lift up my skirt, he takes of his top to "seduce" Cheetah.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Interestingly, I have a cat that is the opposite. She will NOT sit on bare skin but is ok if we are clothed or covered with a blanket. She thinks our skin is icky!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts