Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been a super bad furmommy and haven't taken any pictures of Chester since I got him at 8 weeks. well I have a couple from when I first got him and that is it. My friends from NY came to visit this weekend and they took some pictures of him. Unfortunately his eyes are all shiny in all of the pics.

So here is Chester at 8 weeks

Here he is now at approximately a year old

In the last photo you should be able to see black on his lip. He has the cutest little black/brown spot right there. He has a few on his paw pads too which I love since my other orange kitty Willis has the same spotting all over him too.

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
He's turned into such a handsome guy. Love his markings. That last pic was so cute, it's a shame that his eyes reflected like that...so I took the liberty to fix them up bit...

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
He's gorgeous! :D

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
What a pretty baby, Kris! Ummmm, I mean "HANDSOME!"

Doodle, how did you do that? My programs don't seem to be good enough...either that, or I'm not good enough. My blue-eyed kitties' pictures have glowing eyes...no pupils. :(

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
It's part of the advanced Red Eye Removal tools in Paint Shop Pro Photo, it's also in Photo Shop. Some programs have a one-click red eye removal, but that usually doesn't work for glowing pet eye, you have to do it with the advanced tools. It's a manual process where you zoom in on the eye, outline the pupil and then adjust the location and size of the glint, the blurring of the pupil edge, the color depth of the pupil etc.

If you (or anyone else) have a couple pics you want fixed let me know, I'll do it if I can ...sometimes the glow is too large and you can't make them look like normal eyes...that's why I didn't do the other pic that Kris posted. It only takes me a few minutes to do.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Chester is stunning! I love the picture of him flying through the air.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Oh, I think he's darling!
His black spots are his 'freckles'. Did you know that orange kitties get freckles and speckles? All of my orange kitties have those spots. Reilly got more and more spots every year. His mouth sometimes creeped me out when he would yawn...
Ever see that movie with Arnold Shwarzenegger, "Predator"? Near the end of the movie, when Arnold and the Predator are battling, the predator takes off its' helmet and when it opens the teeth around its mouth ...its' mouth is all speckled, like Reilly's was. Creepy!
I called Rei my freckle-puss.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah they both have the freckles in their mouth too. Willis has them on his nose and eyelids as well.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh yeah and the flying picture makes me laugh too. It looks like he is blasting off into the sky. That cat is such a nut. I am a little upset because I just noticed he made a hole the size of my head in one of my nice oriental themed curtains. argh. He has also ruined the curtains I bought for my bedroom like a month ago. I need to try trimming his claws again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
He's a handsome kitty!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah...he should be lucky he is so stinkin cute because it is the only reason he gets away with half of the stuff he does. He looks cute but really is the devil in disguise. Look at those eyes!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone again for the kind remarks and thanks Des for fixing up that photo. That is soo cool!

Does anyone want him? Just kidding ...I couldn't give him away but boy is he a trouble maker.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts