Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You know what the problem is with them paper towels? They just don't know how to behave...

Sometimes...

... you just have to show them who's boss!

An additional round maybe?

Yup, you don't want to mess with me... I showed 'em didn't I?

But you can't scold me... I've got the Cute Pause!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Cleo and the kitties both do the "full body wrap" and just tear the heck out of them. :D

That last picture is adorable! :luv

The one before that is juuuuuust a little scary! 8O

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marie73 said:
The one before that is juuuuuust a little scary! 8O
It's funny how she looks all meanie, when she was just blinded by the sun into her face :lol:

Jeanie, maybe if we all contribute to provide a few pictures of our black kitties every week, you won't feel to compelled to add a halloween cat to your brood :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I have a picture of Cinderella that I will never show anyone because she looks absolutely possessed! It scares ME to look at the picture! 8O

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
marie73 said:
I have a picture of Cinderella that I will never show anyone because she looks absolutely possessed! It scares ME to look at the picture! 8O
HA! Now you have said too much, or not enough! We WANT to see it!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
It was from the disposable camera I bought when I first got Cinderella (lots of pressure on this Forum to post pictures :D ). I have no idea where it is since I moved. :(

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
Nini, I had black cats my whole married life and some of my childhood. I'll never get over them! :) My last black cat was a Siamese in black dress; that's why I got the Siamese. I missed the talking! My Nibs was such a character.

But my Pixie looked just like this one. She was my special baby.....Oh....I've said that before about almost all of my cats, haven't I? :lol: I had Pixie 16 years though, and I loved her so much!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Oh, no, Jeanie! Another black cat destroying paper towels! 8O

·
Registered
515 Posts
Aw Jeanie, I'm sorry that you want a black kitty so badly, especially since just yesterday I found a kitten about 10 weeks old in the centre median on a very busy street. She is all black and absolutely adorable. I thank God that she wasn't injured in any way.
By the way, what makes people toss kittens out of their car windows? It makes me so angry to see any animal abused like that.:twisted:
Any how, when I get her looking a little better, I will take some pictures of her and post them. In the mean time, I am trying to get her to be a little more trusting of us.

Nini, your cat is beautiful, even if it is a paper towel killer. :lol:

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Cat1963, are you keeping the black kitten you found on the median strip? You're right, it's unconscionable that someone would do that. Do you have pictures yet?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
marie73 said:
It was from the disposable camera I bought when I first got Cinderella (lots of pressure on this Forum to post pictures :D ). I have no idea where it is since I moved. :(
I hope you will find it again at some point!

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
She's having fun! And her name is Chewie after all! She comes by it honestly!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts