Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only does she have the cutest white patch on her chest, she also has a very kissable one on her belly! Worked hard to get a few decent shots of the little fluffball...

Plucked up all sleepy from her pillow by heartless people just to show off the belly-patch... poor Chewie!

The chest-patch and golden eyes.

"I has claws!"

"I has teeth!"

"I has charm..."

She loves the cat charmer (i.e. the cat sitter)

And now for variety...

Wicket chillaxing in the kitty tent.

New eating arrangements due to the throwing away of evil plastic dishes. As a scale reminder, the plate is a salad plate, not a regular-sized one :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
I can't stand it. :luv :heart

WANT

KITTIES

NOW!!

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Awww....I think Chewie & Kobi must be related :lol:....he has a white patch on his belly too...and white hairs in his armpits.

doodlebug--who will be on a plane tomorrow to go to Nini's and steal Wicket before Marie can get there (shhhh....don't tell her) :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Lisa 216 said:
LOL Chewie's name really fits :lol: Look at the teeth in that couch picture 8O :lol:
NOW you know why I bought all the cat furniture! :D

And to the other Lisa, I left Holly alone, you can live without these kitties. :D

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
It was so hard to leave them, but seeing Nini with all her cats is so heartwarming. :luv

I'll try to live up to her standards when I get them, but it won't be easy. They're used to her being home alot, so I'm hoping Cleo can keep them occupied while I'm at work. :D

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
marie73 said:
And to the other Lisa, I left Holly alone, you can live without these kitties. :D
But Holly would love a little brother...would you really deny her? :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
It would break Kobi's heart. :(

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Kobi's a fickle guy...he's been snuggling up to Maggie lately...and she's letting him 8O

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Whoa! 8O

Men! :roll:

(But Wicket is still off limits.) :wink:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
marie73 said:
It was so hard to leave them, but seeing Nini with all her cats is so heartwarming. :luv

I'll try to live up to her standards when I get them, but it won't be easy. They're used to her being home alot, so I'm hoping Cleo can keep them occupied while I'm at work. :D
Awww you're too sweet Marie :oops:

You will be perfect for them... they can sleep and watch the birds and bug Cleo and store their energy during the day, so they can unleash the kitten crazies on YOU when you get home :lol:

I would get a Da Bird if I were you, just because it's the easiest way to eat dinner AND keep kittens busy at the same time :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
I have sent these two pictures to so many people with this message:

THIS is why I'm taking both kitties! :luv

1 - 20 of 25 Posts