Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I didn't think I would try it so soon since I am researching the raw food for my cats still, but I was just preparing their canned food, and when I opened the fridge the first thing I saw was the chicken breast my mom bought today. So I thought why not give it a try, I cut up a few fairly small pieces, and put seven pieces in each of my cats dishes, and just put a bit of the canned food around it. My male ate all seven pieces!!! but what shocked me the most was my 5 yr old female ate 6 pieces! Im so excited, I think I will be starting a transition sometime soon!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still not doing more than giving pieces of chicken breast with their canned food, and for the most part they do eat all of it. I dont want to start transitioning until I have the food scale and baby scale to weigh them, and I am still in search for a good butcher in my area.

·
Banned
952 Posts
KatBudz said:
I'm still not doing more than giving pieces of chicken breast with their canned food, and for the most part they do eat all of it. I dont want to start transitioning until I have the food scale and baby scale to weigh them, and I am still in search for a good butcher in my area.
Yeah, sourcing foods definitely seems to be the biggest hurdle in feeding raw. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts