Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Anna. I'm new to posting here. I would like to switch my Senior Cat from Fancy Feast to Chicken Soup. However, was wondering if anyone knows of an online store that sales this stuff for less than Pet Stores and such. I've been to www.petfoodexpress.com and could order from there, but would like to know if there's a lower price, you know?

Also, do you know if Fancy Feast is a bad canned cat food? I've been feeding her this for quite some time since adopting her a long time ago. Now that she's older and her needs probably changed, I'm looking for something else. She also has a hurt knee ligament...possible arthritis.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Thats about the price I pay for Chicken Soup. I used to feed Fancy Feast canned food when my cats were smaller but now that I know how to read ingredients and such, Fancy Feast is not something I feed them anymore. I try to get food without by products in them but they get high quality canned food like Wellness, Innova, Solid Gold, and Nutro Natural Pouches. (((=

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi again,

Thanks for your replies. I think I will switch to Chicken Soup b/c the ingredients looked like something that would be good to feed her. I just wish it was carried locally, but you get 24 cans when you buy a case, so it should last for quite some time once I get it.

~~Anna

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Very good idea to switch, Fancy Feast is like feeding your cat fast food every day. It's like the equivalent of you eating at McDonald's for all your meals. :) Good luck with the Chicken soup!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts