Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Aww, they are always so adorable to look at, Judy!

You seem quite a fan about working out! Don't your kitties get frightened to see a moving treadmill? My Maya gets riled up seeing me with a hairdryer on, and is very, very leery of it later, when I turned it off and placed it on the floor temporarily.

It's amazing to see Shadow leap right there! What a great action shot!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Chino and Shadow! Adorable as always!! Can't believe how much Chino has grown, and Little Shadow, as well!

When I used to...workout...Banjo thought his job was to sit on my back, while I did push-ups:eek:
Miss Peaches would sashay back and forth under me, at the same time!:p
Needless to say, but workout time was never boring!:D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Isn't it wonderful how "helpful" our cats are? They're ready to help us open cans of tuna, to volunteer to eat it for us. And if we're opening a closet or storage box, they're ready to jump inside and help us select the best stuff.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! Chino has grown up so much! He is a big boy now, it makes me kind of sad :( I miss the baby Chino. Shadow is growing too.

TC-it looks like a treadmill in the photo but it's actually a step that I use in some of my workouts. The cats like to sit on it, especially when I'm working out :)
I do workout a lot, mostly biking and weight training now. I use Cathe Friedrich's workouts for the weight training.

Sharon-Chino loves to "help" me with pushups and core work! I agree, workout time is never boring around here :)

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The cats are so helpful. I don't how I would get anything done around here without Chino & Shadow helping me :) :luv

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Mine too! That first pic is so cute, because Shadow lives up to her name, peeking out behind Chino like that. I feel like I can see her personality more and more as she grows. I love those big surprised eyes. She looks like a sleek little panther in that second shot!

And Chino...just so incredibly sweet. :luv

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! Shadow is such a funny little girl! She is so easy going, she never gets fussy or cranky. She loves to explore and is always getting into mischief. Chino is very sweet and affectionate. He loves to cuddle and is a lap kitty. He is also very sensitive to his surroundings and gets upset easily if something changes. Shadow seems to adapt a little more easily.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oh. my. gosh. Look at that picture of Chino!!!!! :luv :luv :luv

And the other two made me laugh. That little paw peeking out in the first pic, and I guess the last pic sums up what you said about their personalities! Shadow right there wanting to know what's going on, and Chino sacked out on the cat tree, facing you to let you know that he's there and interested in what's going on, but totally mellow and content to keep an ear open, if not the eyes. :D

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Patty,

You described their personalities perfectly! This is pretty much how every morning is now, with Shadow right there in my face and Chino just chilling and waiting for me to get up.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Judy,
Chino always looks so Sweet and Gentle...even when he was a kitten, he had the eyes of a wise old soul...
Shadow definitely seems to have an aura of "mischievous" about her!
Sharon

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sharon,
Chino is such a sweetheart and he did seem older
and more mature when he was a kitten. He can look so serious and thoughtful at times.
Shadow is a doll, always getting into something and looking so cute when she does!

Judy

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Aww, I think their personalities compliments each other, too. Shadow's more outgoing personality tends to brighten both you and Chino, it seems! Win-win! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts