Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
They are gorgeous! The third pic is my favorite!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Ah Judy,
Shadow showing off her impish side and Chino looking like a wise old soul!
These two are well matched!:)
Sharon

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Sharon & Smaughunter!

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
:luv

You got a great angle in the first shot. Peek-a-boo Chino, I see you! Shadow is hamming it up for the camera! It cracks me up that she can look like such an imp and such an innocent angel at the same time. And Chino with those soulful eyes. He always seems just so calm and content. :)

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Oh, you're so right, Spirite! Chino does seem to be playing peek-a-boo, his white paws hiding his face there, lol.

I also like Shadow's photo (3rd pic), she looks to be getting tiny "fangs"!! Her playful attitude just exudes out to all of us!

Just wondering, does Chino EVER get excited and mischievious like Shadow? He just seems so~ chill and reserved, a dream cat in a way, lol! ;)

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patty-that is Shadow, an imp and an angel at the same time. She is always getting into things and she really keeps me on my toes! One of these days I'll get a video of her in action. She is hilarious!

TC- :) I wondered if anyone would notice the fangs. Shadow has the most perfect little teeth and she has tiny "fangs". Chino does get excited when he plays. He is very athletic and will run and jump all over the place. He doesn't cause as much mayhem as Shadow though. Yesterday I threw a toy across the room for them. Chino got to it first and then turned around and bopped Shadow on the head with his paw as if to say "It's mine, you can't have it!". I sure wish I would have gotten a video of that.

Jenny bf-Thank you!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Beautiful! The third pic of Shadow made me crack up....the fangs, and the upside down pose, LOL! He sounds like she is a lot like my Stephano, an angel and a troublemaker, and she looks just like him :)

I LOVE your tall cat tree!!!!

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Greenport ferals-Thank you. That was his shelter name and we thought it was perfect for him. Shadow's name was "Amelia Earhart" and while a cute name, it didn't seem to work that well. Shadow seems to fit her, as she likes to follow me and I started calling her my little Shadow :)

howsefrau-Thank you. We found the cat tree at Costco last year, and it was only $60. Most of the cat trees I've seen at Petsmart and Petco cost twice that much and are smaller.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
LOL - I totally missed the fangs! That would be the imp part; the big round eyes would be the angelic part. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts