Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,
I'm Davina and I care for Chips the Sri Lankan Street dog, Gravy the Sri Lankan Street cat as well as Harribo and Oreo, who are British Short Hairs.

Last Monday Gravy came home injured. He clearly had a broken leg. I took him to the vets and the vet accidentally overdosed him. Gravy was in ICU from last Monday until yesterday. Last week he went blind and became paralysed, but he has now recovered his sight and some movement.

He still can't sit, stand or walk. But he can now eat and he can roll a little and kind of drag himself a meter or two once a day. His leg is dislocated, the ulner is broken and the radius is chipped. I'm doing physio on him several times a day.

Does anyone know where I can buy accessible friendly resources for cats in the UK? I'm struggling to find any. Gravy would really benefit from a 3 sided litter tray and maybe a harness so I can support him to do physio etc.

I'd be really grateful for your replies :)

GravyBabies Human x

·
Super Moderator
26,628 Posts
Welcome.

Shouldn't Gravy be in a cast or splint? Is his leg still dislocated?

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Awww, poor Gravy. I found this website....the soft harness looks like it might be useful.
Also the blue litter tray.
https://www.petplanet.co.uk/category.asp?dept_id=184

Or you could make your own litter tray with a plastic storage box, and cut out a section of the side to make entry easier, or put some books/wood block or something as a step for Gravy to get in and out of your present litter box easier. Hope some of these suggestions are useful. Hope Gravy continues to recover. All the best!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts