Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I took photos of Chloe eating raw today. I know everyone likes kittens so I think I'll share a photo! And a random photo at the end! Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.

Chloe's first chunk of chicken thigh. "Mom what is that weird thing in your face?" (DSLR CAMERA) came out blurry though. Oops

She ate next to the patio and saw/heard something. Slight distraction.

She was supposedly grooming herself. I think she's mad because I didn't give her raw earlier!

Surprise picture! This is the new kitten I'm picking up from a person that's been rescuing cats in her neighborhood. She traps them, gets them spayed/neutered, chips and vaccinates them. She finds them all loving homes. This is a picture of the newbie she sent me. He's 3-4 months old and is at 6lbs. How big is he going to get???

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
It is hard to believe!! Sheesh, the more I look at him the more I'm in luvs with him!! Those eyes are pretty amazing!! (sighs)

Oh don't get me wrong, your little black kitten is priceless so cute but this new heavy weight kitty is... WoW!

·
Registered
451 Posts
That is so awesome of that person to do! People who do rescue make me so happy and return my faith in humanity, atleast a little bit. I am also happy for you and for your little Chloe, too.. thank YOU for adopting a cat off the streets - he's absolutely stunning. <3 and so is Chloe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you :D
Props to the lady that rescued the soon to be family member. She does this all at home, and is not a part of a rescue organization. It makes me so happy that there are people being so proactive in rescuing these cats!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Big! Look at his paws....if they are big, he'll be big.....and beautiful! My boy and girl littermates are amazing in the size difference. Sammy is a little over 11# and Lilah is barely over seven # at 15 months. Same diet, same everything. She is just tiny compared to him. Vet says he can't believe how muscular Sammy is. I let them play out in the fenced in back yard where there is about a 45 degree up slope. They LOVE it. When I go out and call them.....they come down that hill at torpedo speed and right into the house. I spend 5 minutes praising them for coming when I call. Such good, sweet kitties! My babies!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Big! Look at his paws....if they are big, he'll be big.....and beautiful! My boy and girl littermates are amazing in the size difference. Sammy is a little over 11# and Lilah is barely over seven # at 15 months. Same diet, same everything. She is just tiny compared to him. Vet says he can't believe how muscular Sammy is. I let them play out in the fenced in back yard where there is about a 45 degree up slope. They LOVE it. When I go out and call them.....they come down that hill at torpedo speed and right into the house. I spend 5 minutes praising them for coming when I call. Such good, sweet kitties! My babies!
I'll make sure to look at his paws! I'm working on Chloe's recall. I call her then she follows me around then I feed her! Hopefully they'll have an excelllent recall like your kittiesa

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts