Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fiance and I went to the TICA Cat Show in Sacramento yesterday, it was a blast! TONS of Bengal Breeders and they were all sooo nice to me! I especially liked the breeder from KoppieKatz, both sh and her husband were there and she was extremely helpful and supportive of my dream to become a Bengal Breeder, she said she could tell I have "the passion" for them thats required. Her Bengals were absolutely the most beautiful ive ever seen (except Envy of course, noone looks better than her to me :D )

While we were there we met a man with a display of cat trees, which were extremely reasonably priced. The model we loved was already sold but he had another one in his truck dissasembled, so he offered it to us for an added discount since we would have to put it together at home. Well after speaking to a Bengal Breeder there that had purchased over ten of his larger pieces we decided to go for it. It stands 5 feet tll and about 3 and a half feet wide.

Whats this?

My toy! Don't you come up here Chaos!

I mean it! I'm watching you!

Gah! You got up while I was getting my favorite toy!

Get down! Don't touch that! Its mine all MINE!

Fine, you can play with the toy, i'll scratch this sisal rope to bits

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I like the style of the cat tree. It looks like you have got more room there than just for two cats :wink:
Your kitties are already taking full advantage of it :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a very large one on purpose. I knew it was much bigger than Chaos and Envy needed but with an eye towards the future and hopefully startin up my cattery in a year or two I will need it!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I love that tree, it looks so roomy. Btw, Chaos's tail and ear looks darker, are they or is that just my imagination :?:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are darker than his face and legs, they always have been. I wish it showed up in pictures but Chaos has half moon shaped lighter colored fur on the back of his ears, I just want to nibble them its so **** cute!

edit: forgot to mention, I got the cat tree from a man who builds them as a side business (hes a carpenter) he is located in Portland Oregan and his website has tons of different styles for very reasonable prices www.KatNapperz.com He also makes custom orders.

·
Registered
560 Posts
What awesome cat trees! *drool* I want to try to make one sometime... I think I would do a good job... I hope. =P It's hard to find cat trees made for bigger cats - sometimes they can't squeeze through those ity bity holes made for kittens or smaller cats.

·
Registered
465 Posts
That's a really nice cat tree!!

Gabreilla Moushigo said:
What awesome cat trees! *drool* I want to try to make one sometime... I think I would do a good job... I hope. =P It's hard to find cat trees made for bigger cats - sometimes they can't squeeze through those ity bity holes made for kittens or smaller cats.
My mom and I designed and made a cat tree. It only takes about a weekend!!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Payge said:
They are darker than his face and legs, they always have been.
I meant that his coloring looked darker than a few weeks ago. It's really pretty when they have a dark face and a light body :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts