Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've always given Buttons presents.

She always gets the regular cat stocking, and a few extra treats as well.

This year she'll be getting the usual stocking, treats, and I think perhaps a nice fluffy bed as she's seven years old now, and is starting to slow down and sleep more.

She'll also get a nice sachet of Gourmet food for Christmas dinner, as she always gets.

What will your cats be getting ?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I just ordered
. It'll arrive early, but this is their 'group' Christmas present this year. Outside of that, we'll put together a toy box of stuff for them to play with. It's our first Christmas where we'll be at home with them in about 3 years, so I'll probably end up spoiling them rotten.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ooh I get so excited planning what to get them!

It's Evie's birthday next week, so I have bought her a three way tunnel (it's huge!) and some treats.

For Christmas they will get a pre-prepared stocking, an actual stocking that will hang from our fireplace each filled with goodies, extra special cans of wet food and I'm still planning the big gift- they just don't NEED anything. Maybe a second cat tree?!

I even get our hamsters gifts- all ready to order some 'cardboard camping tents complete with fires' for them.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I've already got all my ideas, I just need to buy them now. :) Last year, their big gift was the big cat tree, so this year their big gift to share is going to be the Drinkwell 360 Fountain. They get a small gift to share this year as well, and I am getting them a nice long tunnel (something longer than the one foot long one I have now :p). And finally, they each have their own stocking that will be hung with favorite foods, treats, toys, and catnip. :)

I even get our hamsters gifts- all ready to order some 'cardboard camping tents complete with fires' for them.
Haha, me too! I have two gerbils and a tarantula, and they each get something for Christmas too. Last year my tarantula got a coconut hut that she loves to hang out in. I think this year I'll be getting her a new piece of wood to climb on...the old one is...well old. And the gerbils will be getting some nice treat sticks and these cute little alphabet chewing blocks I saw, I think at Petsmart.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Scrooge here...reporting in! ;) I bought my girls little gifts for their first Christmas, but I haven't bothered since. I find that things are too hectic and they had no interest in their new toy. They were too interested in all of the boxes, bags and wrapping from everyone else's presents! So, that's what they play with at Christmas. I might get them something this year, but if I do, I will likely give it to them a few days after Christmas, once all of my family leave and things aren't so hectic anymore.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ody's birthday was last week, and he got a huge cat tree.

For Christmas, he's going to get a couple of more tunnels or one of those 3-way tunnels (he LOVES the one he has now!) and some ping pong balls (loves to chase them and they're easier to roll on our carpet) and dried treats for his stocking. Gammie (my mom, ha ha) has apparently already purchased a box full of toys...can't wait to see what they are! It's almost as if they're gifts for both him and myself :lol:

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
My cats exchange Christmas gifts with the neighbor's cat across the street
from my house. It's a wonderful tradition that started not long after I moved
here. The gifts include a cute cat themed Christmas card, premium catnip, a few
toys, cat snacks, and an updated photo of all the cats!

I love finding the surprise goody bag at my front door on Christmas morning, and
my furry family loves checking out the interesting new smells on their presents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts