Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I don't know if this has ever happened to you or your kitties. But we recently decorated the house for Christmas, complete with an over-sized tree. We decorated it with all the cords, glass ornamants, and such - high up where nobody could reach them. And thats been pretty much the case, even though the kittens have moved into the tree perminantly. But then we did a stupid thing. We added, as an old-fashioned touch, those icicle things - you know those thin strips of aluminium foil. Well, the next day when I am cleaning out the litter box, there was icicles in all the wrong places. It never occurred to me they would eat it. But they did, and we spent an hour de-icicling the tree. They go on easier then they come off. LOL and Merry Christmas to ALL.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
My Sugar eats anything and everything, another thing to watch out for now... icicles.... ! Thanks for the tip :p

·
Registered
220 Posts
Eating aluminium icecicles is not unusual. Generally I try to keep any kind of stringy thing from my cats, because someone will inevetably eat it :) .

·
Registered
423 Posts
we use garland on our tree, but we have that problem at easter time with the easter grass, crystal is alway getting into that and i usually find the evidence in the litter as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts