Cat Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
My recipe is foolproof, very hands off, and super easy. Even my 80 year old mom uses it twice a week to make her own bread. She doesn't buy it in the store any longer. She loves taking it as a hostess gift whenever she's invited to eat because people think she's this amazing bread baker... :p

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
LOL TabbCatt. My expensive mixer is also in a cabinet under the counter!

I have to say that storing it is a pain. It didn't fit in any of the cabinets in my last place (though that was an older home), so it had to live on the counter, but I couldn't push it back against the wall because it's a tad too tall to fit under the upper cabinets. So it sucked up an awful lot of counter space. If the distance between a counter and the upper cabinets is standard, then the height is a design flaw. I hope newer models are more cooperative!

Yeah, if someone offered to buy me a new mixer, I wouldn't say no...and I think I'd want lime green.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Easy bread recipe? Ha. If it requires yeast, I'm doomed.
In some of my stores we have restaurants and the guys make the most fantastic gluten free bread. It's simple to do as well. If you want the recipe let me know and i'll PM to you

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
For the girls I would love the fantasy tree Jking mentioned but goodness knows how much the shipping would be!
For both me and the girls i'd like bath mats that relax back to flat after being mauled, so I don't alw*ys have a pile of material stuck in the middle of the floor LoL.
For me, my fantasy present would be a total indulgence and that is a diamond tennis bracelet. Always wanted one but there has always been something else we needed the money for. I know that's very very materialistic, but a girl can dream

21 - 27 of 27 Posts