Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 11 month siamese male, does strange things...when i am cleaning the litterbox with my scoop, he jumps right in and goes to the bathroom....you would think he would like privacy, but not my cat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Vana does that too. Whenever I start scooping, she comes running over to use it acting like she just can't wait. So I usually just clean it a few minutes later.:p Cats are so funny!

·
Registered
166 Posts
It is actually pretty normal...a bunch of my friends and I all thought we had "special" kitties until we found out all of our cars did it....15 different cat households all doing the same thing....we decided it was a Kitty Cat Conspiracy instead...lol.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hey, who wouldn't want to use a freshly cleaned litterbox? My furbabes do that all. the. time. Drives me nuts. I usually clean them, wait five minutes, and clean them again. Heaven forbid I have spotless litter boxes.. :)

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I could be totally wrong, but I think it's a marking thing. A fresh litterbox begs to be 'claimed' and the kitty MUST oblige ;)

For us it's a bit frustrating since we long to see a nice fresh smelling and spotless litterbox..we are such silly silly humans.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts