I do use Mr. Clean, however.....rinse, rinse, rinse, then rinse again, any surfaces your cats might get onto (floors, counters, low wall areas). Bleach is incredibly toxic, one member here almost lost her cat because they just licked the floor after it was washed and had dried.
If you can, use baking soda, vinegar and lemon juice, all are very non toxic and are very good cleaners. I have very hard, rusty water and need a little more oomph to my cleaners, but if you live in any city with normal drinkable tap water you should be ok with the natural cleaners.
I'd say have fun cleaning, but I know better lol.