Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...in a non-violent way. I can see her stress levels calming daily which means my efforts are paying off. Consistency will be the determining factor though, I realize. They are but creatures of habit. Anyways, here are some fun pictures of the results so far.

Cleo posing for the camera...and notice the picture in the background. That is her at 7 weeks old. Awww.

[/img]

And here she is enjoying her favorite pastime, box biting. I haven't seen her do this in months! The vet said to encourage play to help decrease her stress, and I think this has helped a lot. Box biting=Happy Cleo :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
She is such a beauty! I am so, so happy that things are working out. What a wonderful outcome and a great kitty owner you are to put so much effort into taking care of her problems. It is so great that you did not have to give her up. I lost my own Cleo in July, and miss her terribly. I know it would have left a hole in your heart to be without her.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Awww she is a very pretty cat, and looks as happy as can be in her chewed-up box! :D

I have a box-biter at home too... Chewie (little did we know when we named her how well she would deserve the name!!) LOVES to bite on cardboard boxes and cat food cases. Makes for lovely trim on your boxes, we might set a new trend in home decoration, who knows :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts