1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Awww, that last picture is so sweet!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I really wish they could come up with a cat that didnt grow any bigger then a kitten... so darned adorable! :D

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Your Cuteness Overload Alert (COA) was ineffective. :luv I fell out of my chair from the cute and bumped my head. :luv Ow. :luv

·
Banned
2,748 Posts
You did a good job of matching him to your furniture color, LOL!! That chair won't show cat hair!

He's super cute. Those dilute reds are really lovely!

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
hoofmaiden said:
You did a good job of matching him to your furniture color, LOL!! That chair won't show cat hair!
:lol: You're right! She's a lucky dog! Oh, but if she wears black pants, she's still doomed to have cat hair on them. Okay, I'm not jealous anymore. :p

·
Registered
206 Posts
Benjamin is SO CUTE! I bet he's ornery!

Bruce said:
I really wish they could come up with a cat that didnt grow any bigger then a kitten... so darned adorable! :D
They do - they're called Singapuras and they usually only get to be as big as 4 - 6lbs. They're adorable - but super expensive and difficult to find!

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
hoofmaiden said:
Black pants? Black pants??? I'm sorry . . . what are those???? :catsm
..Cat Fashion Tips For Every Owner To Live By...
They are beautiful garments and can be made out of a variety of materials but the general color tends to be a rich, saturated and dark shade. Perfect for proudly displaying what color cat you have at home for all the world to see! Certain colors of cats look better on Navy Blue, than Black, and black cats are best set off against white or cream colored garments. To *really* display your cat hairs to the best effect, do so on solid colors, not prints or patterns as the cat hairs tend to get lost in the design on the material and you lose the visual punch the cat hairs are making on your clothing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts