Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been listening to Art Bell and George Noory for quite awhile but lately can't get the station to come in very good. Sometimes it completely fades out. But what's been real annoying is a buzzing sound. Messes up the whole show! Is it my stereo or his station? Anybody eles hear it?

Peace,
susan

·
Registered
983 Posts
I like AM radio. I usually listen when i'm in the kitchen, cooking. I'm in NJ, across the river from NYC. I've listened to Art Bell many times, he's very smart and pretty good to listen to.

My favorite shows on WOR 710am are 1. dr. Joy Brown - she's amazing, always smart with great advice; 2. michael savage - he's really good and of course 3. bob grant - i love how he screams "get off my airways!!!" to dopey callers :)

On News Talk radio 770 Drudge is my favorite. I pretty much like all their line-up - they're all intelligent republicans :p

You'd never tell i'm an AM listener either - i drive a fast sportscar, listen to rap sometimes and watch reality shows.. and oh yeah, i'm only 29 and NOT a soccer mom! ahaha :p:p

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kool. I listen to Dr. Brown too. I've heard of Savage but don't know that I've ever listened to him. What's his subject base? or does he feature guest speakers? I'll have to check it out.

Hey, I'm only 50 and still a hippie/mom :) Peace

susan

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's 12:10am in Calif right now. George Noory has a guest speaker on Coast to Coast Am tonight thats gonna talk about psychic awareness and pets right now.
To find out what station it's on wherever you are go to coast to coast am with george noory on the net. There is a map to tell you what station he's on in your state or country

1 - 4 of 4 Posts