1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
I don't know! But absolutely beautiful little kitties!! :p

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
The pictures don't show their whole bodies so it's a little more difficult, and I'm no expert anyway... but my guesses are:

#1 Calico

#2 Dilute torbie

#3 Brown mackerel with white tabby

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
WOW!! Soooo many gorgeous cats and the colors and fur-oh my!! :p:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
So beautiful all of them, but the first calico is a beauty queen. If I walk to Petco where I buy food during one of their "adoption days" and see a cat like her, she'll be extremely difficult to resist (and I don't plan on the 3rd cat).

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
I would have listed them on our adoption portal as

#1 DLH Calico
#2 DLH Dilute Tortie -
#3 DLH Tortie

They'd be gone by the end of the day. We can't keep kittens at the shelter. Everyone wants kittens and they overlook the slightly older cats. Sad.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
I was about to ask Lon or former VP, Kurt. Thanks for clarifying.

And my own take...
calico
dilute patch tabby
patch tabby w white

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Hmm, I think you nailed it, Meggie! From the tabby markings on her legs to her face she does resemble a lynx point Siamese. If she is not adopted today I will modify her post to include those buzz words!!

Sorry to hijack the thread, MowMow!!!

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
#2 DLH Dilute Tortie
The difference between tortie and torbie is that torbie has tabby markings and tortie are solid colors. Keep in mind ALL orange on a cat will have tabby markings showing through so don't go by the stripes on the orange... you must see stripes in the black. This kitten has stripes in the dilute black, so is torbie. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts