Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. It's not that bad, 23 degrees and sunny on the South Side of the garage. I put Midnight's summer bed cushion outside for his comfort, and here's what he does. Go figure! :p

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
There's just no 'splaining what they do, except I'm pretty sure Murphy would do the exact same thing. You're so good to take care of Midnight!

·
Registered
412 Posts
LOL I bet he & Apple would get along. I have been icing my ankle after breaking it last Wednesday night and the other night in a 15 min off spot she crawled up and sprawled out along my gel ice pack. lol Silly kitties!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it's 9 degrees this morning, but calm and sunny. Midnight, the wild cat, takes up a position on a fleece pillow my wife put out in front of her quilt shop in the back yard, so he can bask in the sun. When you touch him, his fur is hot when he is in the sun. (BTW, his heated house inside the garage is about 100 feet away, but he would rather be here) What a character! :p

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He has slipped in a couple of times and looked around, but he prefers his freedom and the outside for some reason. I think after he found out the place wasn't covered with food, the bloom was off the rose. :D

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I'm afraid the cold, hard ground of Minnesota's winter isn't exactly covered in food either, Midnight. :) (I lived in the Twin Cities for 7 years, so I know of what I speak.)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He amazes me all the time when he goes out in 20+ below zero and snow to challenge the deer and foxes, when he has a heated house and food and water in the garage. Truly a "wild" cat!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts