Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had an unexpected 4-day weekend because of the terrible ice/snow storm here last week, and our building lost power on Thursday and Friday. (NRD and Raecarrow, how about you?)

Anyway, in the long hours of watching TV over the weekend, I caught a few minutes of a comedian talking about cats. He said, "How is it that cats are one foot tall, yet their ass is always at eye level?" So true!

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
I saw that!!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I didn't see it, but I tend to agree! We're in for a bad storm here (Toronto area) over the next few days. I'm hoping I don't lose power.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Yes, that is so true! And they act like they're doing you a big favor by presenting you with their furry little butts !

We are also supposed to get hit hard in the next couple of days. I just hate driving in it, especially since there is no way in or out of the city where I live that doesn't have hills! I have an employer that expects us to be at work!

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
It's the channel I seem to watch the most lately, catbutt t.v. You always see the end first! :grin:

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an employer that expects us to be at work!
You could use the line one of our employees used on our mutual boss a couple years ago. When he called from home in the morning of a storm, I told him that Michael had said work as open like usual. He said, "Oh yeah, I'm going to let Michael decide if I should kill myself or not."

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
He said, "Oh yeah, I'm going to let Michael decide if I should kill myself or not."
I had one boss who was completely unreasonable about driving in the snow. After two very near misses with accidents I was fed up and when she c alled during one snow storm to say work would be open I asked her to email me something in writing saying that she'd cover any damage to my car or medical expenses in case of an accident. :p SHe lightened up big time after that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts