Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mow 'found' his Christmas presents today and spent the afternoon playing his new catnip banana while i ran errands. I found the house a mess and Mow and the banana curled up in the closet. I cleaned up and carried his limp little strung out body to bed.

I tried to wake him for his dinner but i just a grumpy face.

Mow dragging himself across the bed on his side trying to get to his food bowl.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
!! They were on the top shelf of the linen cabinet behind the towels. He climbed my shower curtain, pried the door open and pulled all the towels out onto the floor. I had no idea he was capable of that....I have to change his job from Mental Hospital nurse to SPIDERMAN.

·
Banned
952 Posts
!! They were on the top shelf of the linen cabinet behind the towels. He climbed my shower curtain, pried the door open and pulled all the towels out onto the floor. I had no idea he was capable of that....I have to change his job from Mental Hospital nurse to SPIDERMAN.
Ah hah, that's hysterical!

Never underestimate the power of the nip! LOL!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Just make sure he doesn't get outside after he's nipped ----- it can be disastrous!:yikes

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
!! They were on the top shelf of the linen cabinet behind the towels. He climbed my shower curtain, pried the door open and pulled all the towels out onto the floor.
LOL!! I too would have thought the nip was safe in that spot. You might need to invest in a lockbox!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wow, he is the most amazing cat! I wish my kitty liked catnip.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think your cat is still a kitten. Cats often don't react to catnip until they're a little older, so you never know!
Really, I didn't know that. I don't really know how old my cat is. She's my first cat since I was a kid and I got her from a rescue centre who picked her up on the street, but she is supposedly around a year and still hyper playful so maybe even less... I thought she was just a bit of a puritan, sniffing the catnip bag and looking disdainfully at me! Catnip would be so much fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts