Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now getting messages saying lexplore has made an error and Your Parameter is wrong, and I have to close down. I tried several times just to get on line, and have wasted the last coulple of hours. If this gets worse, or I can't correct it, I'll have to send this computer to the shopand take off for however long it takes the repairman to straighten out the mess.

So, if you don't see me, you'll know why. I'm really upset, and tired of all of these problems! :( What is lexplore, anyway? Is it Internet Explorer?

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm still here, although I'm spending most of my time trying to get online. I have just spent two hours doing just that. I have always had Explorer, and don't use Outlook, but it keeps popping up on the toolbar or taskbar, whatever you call the one at the bottom. I have put it in the recycle bin, but it won't stay there! Rob, would you and James and Mrs. James please move to W. PA? It's a lovely part of the country! :wink:

I've heard of Mozilla; if worse comes to worse, I might give it a try, James.

Someone online said to I need drivers 1 and 2. That doesn't help me, but I'll try what they suggested anyway. I'm obsessed with this, because my guess is that once I click the right thing all will be well. Oh, we John Bull / Scotsmen are so stubborn. We hate to give up! :roll:

Thanks, Zalensia and Annissa. If I disappear, you'll know I had to give up and send it to the shop! Sigh..... I'm half Scottish, but it's not just the money; it's the time away from the forum that worries me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.