Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
My kitten Cricket will not stop her nightly yowling/meowing sessions. She's about to turn 16 weeks and it happens mainly at night but sometimes in the morning (530am) she'll just walk around meowing constantly. She seems perfectly fine, and she has fresh food and fresh water, her litter box is clean, she has her toys. I can't get her to stop and it's driving everyone insane. I looked into that Feliway thing but according to their 'stress test' indicator my kitty has a very stress-free environment. The vet gave me Composure chews to give her now and then when she needs it and then I bought these catnip treats that relax her. Now we're looking into getting her a friend. But until then any advice??

oh and she likes to sit behind this area fan and meow into it, whats up with that?

is she just singing?

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Umm.. question but is your kitten fixed? Once my sisters and I havebeen around a kitten that was just a little older than you and she will yeowl like all the time. ><

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no she couldn't get fixed until she has her rabies :( , and since she is so tiny they had to put it off so she is getting her rabies this week and they suggested I wait a week to 2 weeks after that before having her fix so she can fully recoop from that vac.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Ohhh. Hehehehe. Are you ever gonna hear some yowling.

If you look it up in the Cat to English Dictionary I think you'll find it means

"Hey Sailor, looking for a good time?"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you look it up in the Cat to English Dictionary I think you'll find it means

"Hey Sailor, looking for a good time?"
Oh that is too funny!!

well I was given 8(!) kittens to needed to be rescued, and boy does she hate them! and hates me for bringing them home!! which is werid considering she loooves the outside "apartment kitty". he is this old tom cat that is just super laid back and wants to lay in your lap while you scratch his head (someone put him out, he's been fixed).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts