Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it ever cross your mind that you may talk about your cats a bit more than others would like? I was commenting about a thread on the forum to a co worker, after a few tries where he would change the topic, it dawned on me that I should just can it. I thought since he had a dog he would be open-minded about cats. Wrong assumption. I suppose it goes both ways though, my mind goes off to Neverland when he starts talking about his golden retriever.

I guess, this is what the forum is for, if I wanna talk about Miu and Cap'n Jack, all of that is welcome here...but apparently not with the non-cat people.

·
Registered
716 Posts
yeah, I don't talk about my cat unless someone else brings up the subject of pets. But if they bring it up, I can pretty much talk until they start to seem uninterested and then I stop. lol I understand because sometimes I lose interest when people go on and on about their kids :razz: If i want to go on and on about it, I come here

·
Registered
117 Posts
I rarely talk about my cat to anyone outside of my family and very close friends (i.e., people who know him). Even though I have a pet, unless the story is really funny or bizarre, I get bored listening to other people talk about their pets.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Talking about my cats maybe a bit too much on another forum, and the desire to talk about them even more with people who really understand is what brought me here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts