Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight, it's Wicket who jumped inside the fridge and started munching on the maimed cucumber... after Chewie dragged it out this morning and made a nice dent in it.

So I figured, "Oh what the heck, after all if they like it, a little snack can't hurt" (I checked for toxicity before, of course)

Here is the compromising evidence:

·
Super Moderator
26,352 Posts
Well, at least they're eating healthy! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Tee hee...Wickets looks like he's in heaven on that second pic! Amazing what they'll eat...it's even like cukes have much taste.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Isn't it amazing what cats will chew on?? I wonder if it's because it's cold?? Digger will lick the condensation off of any glass that has ice cubes in it...yet if I give him an ice cube on the floor, he could care less.. :roll:
Cute pictures!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
515 Posts
How absolutely adorable!!!

For some reason I think that if you cut it into smaller "bite-sized" pieces for them, they would probably lose interest.

Pretty kitties by the way.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! I am passing the compliments to my pair of gluttons! :wink:

cat1963 said:
For some reason I think that if you cut it into smaller "bite-sized" pieces for them, they would probably lose interest.
Yes, I completely agree... the thrill of stealing it from the fridge, and chewing on it like wild kitties surely contribute to their taste for it. They have been chewing on everything in sight lately though, they are old enough to be losing their baby teeth, so I wonder if they just might be doing the teething puppy chewing thing??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts