Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking for a Cornish or Devon Rex Pet Kitten or retired breeder. Does anyone know of anyone that they would recommend? My 14 year old daughter just loves them so I wanted to surprise her with one. Has to be altered since I breed Persians. :wink: Just a nice pet for her would do. Am willing to pay the going price. Thanks! Dawnde & Family

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Ooooh I love Devons. I don't know as much about Cornish Rexes, but I can give you a few listings for Devon breeders. Be right back. ;)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I recommend http://www.cowboyclaws.com/

They have both Devon Rexes and Cornish Rex. I recommend them only because I know their Devon Rex bloodlines since they've imported cats from Sweden (and England). Healthy and sound bloodlines. Not the most extreme type though. Very good quality :wink: I believe my Devon Rex-ladies are related to some of the Peavey-cats.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You All Very Much! I have been looking & researching them and I do also like CowboyClaws, They have very nice cats. Do you know of anyone that has dealt with them directly? Thank you both again!!! Have a great day, Dawnde & Family

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
cookandcompany said:
Thank You All Very Much! I have been looking & researching them and I do also like CowboyClaws, They have very nice cats. Do you know of anyone that has dealt with them directly? Thank you both again!!! Have a great day, Dawnde & Family
Well, I know two Swedish breeders that have dealt with CowboyClaws. Both of them have sold cats to CowboysClaws and as far as I know, there haven't been any problems. I believe CowboysClaws is a quite small cattery and let all the cats live inside the house with the family so all their cats should be well socialized :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much for the offer! I have found a cattery But I am holding off a bit because our queen is pregnant I believe. So we don't want to add anything to stress her. Thanks again! Dawnde :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts