Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe me???? I'm so mad at myself because i can't talk to that guy. What is wrong with me?? Even with all you guys's encouragement i couldn't do it! :cry: I even had the perfect chance...but nooooo I couldn't do it! I hate being so shy!

sorry for venting...

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Try not to think about how much you like him when he's around (sounds impossible, huh?). If you can just be in "friends" mode when you're around him, then it'll be easier to talk to him.

That's about all the advice I have. I'm a really "bubbly" person so I'm not too awkward at talking to new people.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I was just thinking about you, Raiynee. I'm at work right now and we hired a company to come pick up a bunch of papers to be shredded. Well, the guy that's up here to pick it up is totally my type. If I wasn't married, I would've asked for his phone number.

See, I have to live vicariously. And that means through you!

:lol: I love my husband. I really do. :D

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
couldn't talk

awww I feel so special lol :D I'll try again for sure, when i get the chance i won't think I'll just do! you guys are so inspirational! :lol:

·
Registered
697 Posts
It could be worse, you could have said something stupid. My fella's infamous line to me after we met a few times ( long story) was unbelievable. I was there and he was asked what did he think of me and he replied 'nice personality, shame about the coupon (scottish word for face) Admittedly I was with his best friend at the time and he was trying not to like me but that went down in history :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts