Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of these or use them? My male cat just spent a few days in the vet with struvite crystals and UTI, had a blockage. Positive note is that his kidneys are in great shape and his blood work was healthy, caught it early on. So I went to my pet store where I get my food and they recommended this. The store is only high quality food from what I can tell, you won't find fancy feast or science diet here, the woman that owns it seems to know quite a bit about nutrition for dogs and cats. Here is the link to the product website Holistic all-natural cranberry antioxidant cures dog itching, cat arthritis - Cranimals ...it is a little pricey maybe, like $20/bag, which I think may last 2 months for 2 cats?

I will confess that I broke down and have been feeding them dry for the past few months, even though I know better, they just love the dry food so much...no excuse though. I'm going back to 100% wet, have been looking into raw as well. Don't want my kitty to have to go through this again. Makes me feel terrible since I think by continuing an all wet diet I could have prevented it....

Curious as adding this might be overkill or too much, seems like some of the food I purchased has cranberry or cranberry powder (merrick and chicken soup for example). I did get some Tiki and merrick before grain, one of my cats is an extremely picky eater and I will have to convert her back to canned...Diego (who had the UTI) will not be a problem.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts