Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi a friend of mine got me started on this with dog message boards and I finally found a good one for cats. Crathes is will be 4 in May. I got him at a local store where the store owner was giving away her foster. In fact she gave me $40 worth of stuff to take him. He's a mean fart that bosses my 85 lb lab around. Harley is about 1 1/2. I got her from the clinic where I work. She came into board and I fell in love then the owner called to say she was not going to pick her up. She's a little brat but I love her.
[/img]

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm just shocked that someone could call in and say that they won't be picking up their pet! Anyways, glad they're in good hands now..... :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Ashley and welcome to the Cat Forum! You seem to have a couple of cute kitties, there.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Hehe they're very cute. Is the first kitty looking at a dead bug they killed on the carpet?? Or is it just a food pebble?

P.s.-that is a cute harness on your cat :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry it's been awhile. I've been out of town visting the folks and just got back. The 'bug' is a jelly bean from the easter bunny trail. The harness is great when you need to snag them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts