Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day when I get home from work I am greeted by my 2 cats, Baily and Psycho. Today only Baily met me at the door. That raised an alarm, "where's Psycho, is he ok?" I thought to myself. Then I heard a low pitched vicious growl followed by an even eviler hiss. I followed the sound to the kitchen where I found Psycho sitting on the floor, staring at his food dish. He breifly looked up at me then continued his growling/hissing fit. I thought what is wrong, has he finally flipped his fur covered wig? I looked in and around his dish but didnt see anything. It had food so that wasnt the problem. Then I saw it, an ant. A big black ant crawling around in his dish. What I found strange was all this racket coming from a cat who lives to eat bugs, has destroyed my house chasing flies and would stop at nothing to kill a ladybug. I picked the ant out of the dish and palced it on the floor in front of him. Instead of quieting down he launched into another growling/hissing fit. I ended up killing the ant. Psycho moved over to the dish and had his supper. I'll never know what was going through his mind.

The whole time this was going on Baily was sitting on the counter and I swear he was laughing.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was pretty hilarious :lol: I wish I would have gottrn out the video camera. The sounds he was making was not of this world.

I dont know if it bit him. Cant see him doing anything but attacking anything bites him. He was one stung by a wasp and went full force after the wasp. Broke 2 lamps in the process. maybe he was upset, PO'd that something was in his food.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts