Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Karma has only been here for 4 days and they are already the best of friends and LOVE to play together..thought I would share some pics

What started this whole episode of playing that I caught on camera..Karma playing with Crickets tail

He's trying to lick her in this picture while she is still trying to play

This is my daughter (1 1/2) Mya laying on Cricket, they are truly the best of friends. Cricket has been with us since Mya was 6 months old and took to her like glue.. he would always lay by her and pretty much lets her do whatever she wants to him

·
Registered
231 Posts
wow, that's one of the fastest intros/bonding I've ever heard of.

Cute kitties and cute kid, double dose of supreme cuteness!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Great pictures. Congrats on well done introduction.
You have to watch your kitties all the time. Karma is much smaller and could get hurt playing with bigger cat.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have to watch your kitties all the time. Karma is much smaller and could get hurt playing with bigger cat.
You think so? What do you think he would do to her.. just bite her really hard or something? I kind of wondered if the playing would ever get too rough for her, she seems to hold her own though and is usually the instigator.. he's made her meow a couple times during play but she always goes right back. I hope he doesnt hurt her, now you got me worried lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that Cricket on the avatar?
Yes, thats him as a kitten, cute huh!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just introduced my new female kitten to my 2 yr old male cat last Monday and by Wednesday, they were eating together!! They play a lot but he tends to hold the kitten down by the neck. Then he tries to clean her. She obviously dislikes it and is very vocal about it. I've never had two cats before so I guess I'm just wondering at what point the interaction isn't playful and warrants a little concern? Any advice??!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts