Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got alittle snap happy today because Cricket was being such a good model. Usually when I take the camera out he wont stay still at all, but today he was quite content with me snapping photos of him which I will share with all of you!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah hard to believe his mother was pure black.. he was so light when he was a kitten, almost white and kapow turned so dark all over, he's such a mommas boy too, I love him to pieces, cept tonight he wanted to be a stinker and climb the window screen, only had to tell him once though and he was done.

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
His dark face and feet are in such striking contrast to his body - simply gorgeous. And those eyes!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My gosh, what a nice looking cat!!! :smile: What breed is he??
A mix of something lol.. I dont know, his mother was pure black, the father is unknown, got him for free from a friends friend. He had a snowshoe looking brother and a pure black sister.

How does he behave?
He is good for the most part, likes to get into things. He isnt talkative much at all, extremely laid back when it comes to my kids poking, proding, squeezing and pulling on him. Has never used his claws, wont play with people directly only with toys... drools when heavily petted. Extreme small animal killer however, if he had the chance he would kill anything he small enough he could get his paws on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts