325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure the good vibes can't hurt! :D

2 males fosters (brothers) I've applied to adopt from a nearby animal shelter
Penny.jpg Piper.jpg

·
Super Moderator
26,540 Posts
Are you sure they're brothers? Their names (according to the pictures) are Penny and Piper....

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Whatever Sex they are...They're Adorable!! :p:D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
marie - yes they're both male! I wondered about the names too - maybe "Penny" for copper colored? + "Piper" cuz it's another "P" name?

spirite - not sure when I'll find out - they said it could take 48-72 hours to hear anything - (yeah I just LOVE waiting!) - maybe they'll be off this wkend and will answer their mail!?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:( no - they've already been adopted :(
guess they weren't "the purrfect ones" for me yet . . .
it'll happen when it's right . . .

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Awww, Bon, at least you'll have your place all set up and ready to go!
Hugs!
Sharon

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Aw, I'm sorry Bon. This means that kitties are being adopted, though, which is good news.

And once you find your perfect kitties, you won't be able to believe that you ever considered any others! :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am SO stressed out! I just hafta whine a minute . . .

There's 2 female 2mo siblings available, (already spayed) but I can't get to the shelter until SATURDAY - OMG I can't stand this "pregnant" feeling much longer! I hope they will wait a couple of days for me! But I know little ones don't last very long . . .

Plus - the pet gate I ordered 10 days ago has been lost in transit so they have to re-send it . . .

Thanks for listening to me endlessly try to find MY kitties!
Bon.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
If you know for sure you want them, can't you pay the adoption fee over the phone with a credit card and have them hold them? It's not for very long so maybe they would do it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tomorrow is gotcha day! :d

HOORAY! Going to pick up 2 kittens tomorrow afternoon! Now I have to decide which 2! The 2 all black ones are male, the gray is a female. He said they're about 9 weeks old but they look a little younger than that to me . . . ? I'm thinking of one of each . . . but will see when we meet them.

I am SO freaking excited! Now I have to go + get their safe room all set up for them. :D :D :D :D

All the paw crossing WORKED! Thank you! and THANK YOU for all the info you've given me so far!!

*Very Big Grins*

·
Registered
832 Posts
WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!
Can't wait to 'meet' them!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Bon!! I'm so happy you get to meet them tomorrow! Yay!

But you KNOW what that means, right? Yep, we'll all be on standby, waiting for the outcome and for more photos if you get them! Lol.

Wishing you good kitty dreams tonight and the best for tomorrow!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hubby + I worked all evening getting everything together + in place for the kitties "safe room" - which has to be the kitchen for now so i made boxes with holes cut out in them + hope they will feel safe having someplace to hide out + play . . . got the fountain water bowl all set up (it's SO cool!)

have to find out what they've been eating - i know it's cheap, dry food, but we can fix that once they've settled in a bit. And have to find out if they've been using clumping litter or not . . .

I am exhausted but SO EXCITED! I know hubby + I will both be having kitty dreams tonite! :D

Thank you EVERYBODY!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Bon,
I'm sooooo excited for you!!
Can't wait to see which ones pick
you!! ;):D
Sharon

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.