Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since we have had her Envy has had a little bit of a crusty nose, the vet said she was just that way and it wasnt a health concern but im wondering if theres any way to remedy it? I tried washing it with a soft washcloth but it wont go away.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I agree with your vet; as long as there is no congestion in the sinuses (snuffles) it's no big deal. I have one that gets chronic dry crusties and I just pick 'em off. Who says you can't "pick" your friends? :lol:

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHAHA umm well I dont think im gonna go that route so I guess ill have to live with it, thanks Dr. Jean.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
drjean said:
I agree with your vet; as long as there is no congestion in the sinuses (snuffles) it's no big deal. I have one that gets chronic dry crusties and I just pick 'em off. Who says you can't "pick" your friends? :lol:

Cheers,
Dr. Jean
Mind if I say eeeeeeeeeewwww!!!!!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yeah, well, once you've been through vet school (and pathology and necropsy rotations), there's not much left that can gross you out! :wink:

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
My cat Twinkie has eye/ nose crusties all the time. Except I can't wash his off either and I can't pick it off except for his eyes (when he lets me). I think it may be a combination of his wet nose/ eating wet food b/c sometimes it is completely gone!....:)

Sorry Twinkie, this isn't exactly the best picture of you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts