Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teagan seems to meowing, almost crying in her sleep.. Anyone know if it means anything or if she is just dreaming?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Probably just normal stuff during sleep. Both of my cats, especially Elly, do some bizarre things once they get into a deep sleep. She even snores!

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Oh I have a cat that snores aswell!

All my cats have made funny noises at one point or another when they are sleeping, its funny.
Pebbles many-a-time falls off the arm of the chair when she is sleeping :roll:

·
Registered
237 Posts
HAHA, Tyra falls off tables/couch/bed/windowsill when she's asleep too! And the both of them have mouth movement when sleeping... kind of like chattering teeth/lip smacking. Maybe they're dreaming about fooooood... :lol:

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I would also bet she is dreaming. Velvet will meow, move and make little crying noises when she dreams. It is actually pretty cute and funny. I made the mistake of reaching down and attempting to comfort her when I thought she was upset. I must have scared her. She woke up hissing, snarling, her tail was all puffed up.
Lesson learned, do not awaken a sleeping cat! :wink:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that's what i figured... just being an over worried kitty mommy! as usual... She just sounds do sad everytime she does it.. i hope they aren't sad dreams!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.