Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally figured out how to post pics!!! (it only took about 2 months! :oops: )

Here's Crystal, she's a silver persian:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Crystal is so cute and fluffy - I love her jewlery like eyes :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have absolutely no idea of why Julie would say a thing like that... =_ Just because I am trying to bribe her with chocolate chip cookies, so that I can spirit the beautiful Mia away from her?? Huh, huh, huh? That's no excuse! =_

Ohmigosh, Crystal is gorgeous! Surely you have more photos of her???
<Checking Yahoo maps for the shortest/fastest route to Jersey from Indiana, whilst pounding my fist on the desk for more pictures> ****

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike said:
I have absolutely no idea of why Julie would say a thing like that... =_ Just because I am trying to bribe her with chocolate chip cookies, so that I can spirit the beautiful Mia away from her?? Huh, huh, huh? That's no excuse! =_

Ohmigosh, Crystal is gorgeous! Surely you have more photos of her???
<Checking Yahoo maps for the shortest/fastest route to Jersey from Indiana, whilst pounding my fist on the desk for more pictures> ****

Peace,
Mike
:lol: LOL, you might have a tough time trying to find her, she,s just terrifed of strangers(poor girl!) she runs like lightening if anyone approaches the door!

Here's a couple more pics:

·
Registered
552 Posts
My Angel is not real eager to meet new people, either.

Crystal is cute, so whenever you have pictures, be sure to post them.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
She is very pretty, and I'm sure Mike will be there sometime soon, he is probably driving there as I type......... :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
kitkat said:
She is very pretty, and I'm sure Mike will there sometime soon, he is probably driving there as I type......... :lol:
Just as soon as I can figure out a way to lure Twinkie out here, we will be off to get Crystal...

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
queen of the nile said:
I can't believe how white and pristine she looks! One of my kitties has white paws and they are always dirty :roll: . Crystal looks very sweet.
Actually that last pic is the only one I have where her feet look good, LOL!!! :lol:
I have 2 other cats that have white feet and theirs are spotless, Crystals on the other hand.... :roll:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike said:
kitkat said:
She is very pretty, and I'm sure Mike will there sometime soon, he is probably driving there as I type......... :lol:
Just as soon as I can figure out a way to lure Twinkie out here, we will be off to get Crystal...

Peace,
Mike
Now there's a chase I'd like to see!!! :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Jeanie said:
You just can't trust some people when it comes to catnapping! :wink:
Well, by golly, you can trust me, because I am durned good at it!! ****

Peace,
Mike

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Smarty pants!
You know that's not the kind of catnapping I meant! I'll let you go this time, because I'm afraid I'd be too rough on you....mutter, mutter, some people...growl, mutter

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Mike said:
kitkat said:

Peace,
Mike
Ok there is one magic word that can get Twinkie out of here and I am not going to say what it is! :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts