Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these two looking absolutely adorable and warm together in one of their beds, and I just had to get the camera! XD

Cuddly! :love2

Wake-up with a kiss. :heart

I sure hope Rochelle likes the smell of Samantha's paws, haha!

Uh oh...Mommy got too close, lol ;-)

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Awww, such beautiful kitties. In the third and fourth pictures, it's almost like you don't see a black cat in that bed. Good thing she (he?) has vibrant, beautiful eyes.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! It's nice to see them cuddling more and more over time. I'm glad they are continuing to get along so well. :smile:

Awww, such beautiful kitties. In the third and fourth pictures, it's almost like you don't see a black cat in that bed. Good thing she (he?) has vibrant, beautiful eyes.
Doesn't help that Rochelle is a total hider too. Hiding black cats are hard to find at times (sometimes I have a moment of panic where I'm looking, looking, looking and I think "maybe she got outside...!"...but I always find her, lol). One of my favorite things about black kitties is their eyes just glow against their black coats, and Rochelle has got some purty big yellow ones....makes it easier to locate her too. :p I just wish black cats were easier to photograph!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts