Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually my cats sleeps all sprawled out taking bunch of space but today he curled up like this, the nose in the corner is worrying me a bit...

He have seem a bit antisocial and likes to hide more often then usual, sometimes he's really cuddly and then he feels like being alone and hides under the bed, that's his normal behaviour, but he aint this tired and curled up usually, it started a bit yesterday. It have been a bit cold both yesterday and today but it's still warm inside and he have a thick under coat, but I gave him a blanket anyway and he sprawled out a little but he is still kinda curled up.

So I wonder if this is a normal behaviour when autum comes or if he doesn't feel well? he eats a little less then usually, but he still loves candy.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
That is EXACTLY whats happening. The change in season. Cats will cover their noses in corners, in paws, in blankets, etc. to keep them warm.

Their second coat hasn't come in yet and their skin is ultra sensitive stuff. Plus other biological stuff with the season changes is going on.

We had a temp drop to cool temps in the past two days and mine are all hanging around like cob webs... all - day - long LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats good to hear! Time to build little warm nests for him then around the house lol <3

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Mine does the same thing when it starts to get cooler. I put a blanket in his perch (kinda scrunched up at the edges, so he can hide his nose in it).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts