Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been wanting a cat tree for Sasha and Sherlock for a while, especially since Sasha is quite the climber. I live in an apartment so I wanted something that wouldn't be too big but would be sturdy enough for Sherlock's 13 pounds and Sasha's antics. I looked on Craigslist and found a local guy who custom makes them and he made me the perfect cat tree. It's about 5 feet tall, has a bed and cradle and a hanging toy that Sasha absolutely loves. It's very nicely made with sisal rope scratching posts and a microfiber insert on the bed on the top. He just brought it about 20 minutes ago and they've been all over it since. I put it right where there is a window they can look at it and it's next to the door that looks out into our yard that Sherlock loves to look out of every day, so I think it's the perfect spot. I love how well made and sturdy it is. A lot of the cat trees I saw were either too tall and kind of flimsy or way too short. So this was my rant about the perfect cat tree, I snapped a quick pic of them both together on it, now I'm off to go admire it some more hehe :kittyturn

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts