Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SP took this video today while I was at work. Shepherd Book can be so sweet sometimes, it helps to keep me from killing him when he's acting like a monster.

I cracked up at the end when MowMow realized he was being watched. I swear he would have been saying "...How long have you been standing there?"

·
Super Moderator
26,336 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
What a great video of your fur babies! Graybee grooms the other cats the way
Shepard Book did MowMow. Buffy actually seeks Graybee out and pushes her
head against him so he'll groom her.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Awwww, too darling!! :love2:love2:love2 My boys don't groom each other so much anymore but when they do, it definitely ends like that! :lol:

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe. I'm unused to Book being so sweet and affectionate. Usually he's smashing his brother over the head or attacking his feet. I had to save this to my desktop so I can refer to it when he makes me so mad I want to take him back to the rescue (about once a month :p).

·
Registered
239 Posts
awwwww that is just sooooo adorable & your cat's are gorgeous WOW shepherd book is a STUNNER xxx :)

my boy's groom each other like this too :)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Yeah, they have their moments, and then they have their moments :) They are so cute when they are lazily grooming each other. It all starts out so nice. Azalia and Egypt rarely groom each other anymore. It always end badly! Then, again whenever Egypt grooms anybody, it always ends badly...could it be she's a trouble-maker? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts